Dream of theatrical and stage set without borders!
It is a daily challenge in theatres to dismantle the set of the previous performance and erect the one for the upcoming play. The evergreen question emerges - will there be enough time and staff members for the swap between subsequent performances? Adjusting the stage in the given time - which quite often is less than what would be necessary - is indeed a true logistical challenge.
You have the choice now to substitute this complicated task with our LED walls. These serve as the background and they can even be built into the set, thus empowering you to bring scenery without limits on the stage!
We construct an even surface and/or block systems, LED walls out of the modular, high picture quality LED panels fit specifically for well-lit environments.
The visual contents are optimized and positioned by our system engineers in accordance with the constructed surface.
We design the necessary software and animations to fit the performance of the event, the performers, and the artists.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too!
The rental is possible with operation for which we provide technical staff or without technical staff, so-like dry hire.
At the time of sale (in case of a fix installation) we provide the operating colleagues all the knowledge required for safe operation.
In addition, we provide information on warranty conditions and free regular maintenance during the warranty period at the time of sale.
We suggest the solution best fit for the set of the performance in question from among the available selection of weatherproof outdoor and indoor SMD technology  LED walls taking functionality into account when considering size and resolution (P value ).
The systems designed while considering the controlled displayable content , the number of visitors and the physical parameters of the environment are constructed in a modular fashion, thus even the boldest ideas, for example arched surfaces can be created.
Due to the small weight of the LED modules and the flexible screw and bolt placement the LED wall can be installed swiftly anytime, anywhere.
Content displayed on the LED walls can be easily programmed or controlled using a USB drive, cable connection, WiFi connection or video control.
General features of our equipment:
- SMD Technology
- They can be installed indoors or outdoors. During installation the elements can be either built on top of each other, or suspended.
- Outdoor modules are provided with IP65 waterproof protection on the front and back.
- Modular structure and easy maintenance. Due to its structure both the front and back surfaces can be maintained by a single person.
- Matching module sizes – be it 500x500 mm, 640x640 mm or 500x1000 mm, every module within a set is the same size, fitting together perfectly and with ease during construction. 500x500 mm and 500x1000 mm sets can be combined with each other.
- Flat and arched surfaces can also be created. During fitting, the modules can be adjusted in 90˚ relative to each other.
- More stable signal transfer. The six-layer design of the PCB creates a more stable and reliable signal transfer.
- LED protection – spacers are placed on every module to keep the LEDs away from the ground.
- Various possibilities of applications synchronized with the display of the LED floor. Regardless whether the resolution is P4.3 / P5.95 / P7  the resolutions of the LED floor modules can be synchronized through software. The level of resolution can be synchronized with other LED walls as well.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the view distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
 LED control: You can fully control image parameters in real time with any of the LED video processors. Due to the universal architecture of LED control colourful (texts) surfaces can be displayed on top of a video, regardless of the exact model or configuration used. Aspect ratios can be set freely using the scaler.
Possible input sources of the controllers: HDMI, DVI, the scaler can receive signals from SDI, HD-SDI, VGA, and composite sources as well.
The client envisaged in the soon-to-be-launched Bánffy Stage of the Eiffel Art Studios a special projection surface which can be reeled (wound) up easily, thus providing for an excellent display of visual elements of the productions as well as an opp...Project details