Stage set with interactive floor LED display
The LED floor display expands the show with touch-controlled interactive visual content, and redefines the visitors’ experience!
What are interactive LED floors?
Interactive LED floors are special LED displays that are assembled from modules and have built-in multi-touch capability. Their most advantageous feature is that they can be placed on the floor and integrated into the walking surface as well as into theatre sets, allowing people to stand and move on the screens of the devices.
Interactive LED floors have a special design:
- High load capacity: they can withstand the weight of stage sets.
- Continuous operation, even 24/7.
- IP65 protection: they are fully protected against dust and low-pressure water jets from all directions.
These features make them suitable to withstand high-intensity movements and daily work on the stage area. They provide excellent image quality, stable step detection, and long-term operation.
What can interactive LED floors as a stage set element be used for?
You can control animations, applications, and film clips displayed on interactive LED floors with touches and steps. Additionally, they can control external devices such as smart lights and stage machinery.
Your fantasy creates new atmosphere!
Place the focal points of the performance’s events into the most ideal visual environment, be it an artist, performer, or a revolutionary new set! Walk on the rippling surface of the ocean or the craters of the Moon, it’s your choice!
Synchronize stage movement and scenery in real time
The interactive multi-point touch sensor surface of a LED floor display set allows the actor to follow the movement either in step-by-step coordination with the programmed floor or to display different image / video / visual effects content for his movements with a response time of 0.01 seconds.
Its control system is EtherCAT® compatible.
Interface optimized content
We construct an even surface with a high carrying capacity out of modular, high picture quality interactive LED floor panels fit specifically for well-lit environments.
The controlled visual contents  are optimized and positioned by our system engineers in accordance with the constructed surface.
We design the necessary software and animations to fit the performance, and the artists’ production.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too
The rental is possible with operation for which we provide technical staff or without technical staff, so-like dry rental.
At the time of sale (in case of a fix installation) we provide the operating colleagues all the knowledge required for safe operation.
In addition, we provide information on warranty conditions and free regular maintenance during the warranty period at the time of sale.
Are you looking for new visual and marketing tools? Customize the basics!
Interactive LED floor displays were created for activity, it turns visual events into interactive experiences!
- Interactive effects, multi-touch surface: The integrated patented machine-human interaction system and 16 sensors in each module decrease the response time of an interactive LED floor display to 0.01 seconds.
- Entertaining interactive games: Several games developed in-house make the surface vibrant and interesting. The equipment supports uniquely developed applications and games as well. We design animations and applications for You based on the visual interior.
- High resilience, reliable operation: The floor is equipped with direct activity-sensing technology, and has a maximum load bearing capacity of 2000 kg/m2
- Easy and precise assembly and installation: The many elements provide a stunning, large, uniform surface. The CNC machining process enables smooth assembly, and a more precise fit of the elements. The housing of the device consists of a 500x500 mm cast aluminium frame.
- The front and back surfaces are provided with IP65 class protection: The system can be set up at outdoor events as well!
- Modern technology: UNIVIEW i6.25 Interactive Floor LED / with P5.9  resolution SMD  technology LED modules.
 LED control: You can fully control image parameters in real time with any of the LED video processors. Due to the universal architecture of LED control colourful (texts) surfaces can be displayed on top of a video, regardless of the exact model or configuration used. Aspect ratios can be set freely using the scaler.
Possible input sources of the controllers: HDMI, DVI, the scaler can receive signals from SDI, HD-SDI, VGA, and composite sources as well.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the viewing distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
A four-season congress centre has been constructed in Balatonfüred; during the erection of the congress centre we performed the entire stage technology design and construction.Project details
The capital's attraction will feature 51 lifelike wax figures of international and Hungarian celebrities, with 17 Hungarians among them. We were commissioned to create the installations for the figures; we had to make curtains for 4 installations ...Project details