The LED poster extremely simplifies the event and marketing communication, while providing a one-of-a-kind amazing visual experience!
The various applications and contents that show the overview of the planned programs, the history of the artists or performers, chronicles, or information regarding the event in question can be shared with the use of the displays.
The installation time is 10 minutes, regardless of the local conditions!
Content sharing options and control methods:
- Synchronized or asynchron content display.
- Plug and play, platform-independent (operating system-independent) operation.
- Real-time playback through network connection.
- The content on display can be fixed or mobile; it can be controlled via Windows, iOS and Android devices.
- The content can be updated through the WiFi connection in the built-in media player, or through USB for asynchron playback.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too!
The rental is possible with operation for which we provide technical staff or without technical staff, so-like dry hire.
The LED poster is a perfect replacement for every solution currently used to convey information (e.g. rollup, printed poster or TV monitor) indoors or even at storefronts.
We offer a comprehensive set of services for our LED poster system as well.
We create graphics for it, ship it, and we set it up for You!
The devices can be provided content in coordination with each other or separately, right after work on the graphics has been done.
As an independent marketing tool: It’s an ideal and innovative communication surface for malls, retail stores, brand chains, car salons, hotels, cultural events, exhibitions and other gatherings.
The LED poster eliminates the need for printing, there are no shipping, installation or other additional costs involved that would make single campaigns more expensive, be it the promotion of a product or the transfer of any other information.
General features of our equipment:
- SMD Technology 
- HD display quality
- The brightness exceeds 1500 nits and is three times brighter than LCD displays, so the system can be used at sunny outdoor events as well
- 160° viewing angle
- High colour fidelity
- Pixel distance (P ): 1.85-3mm
- Refresh rate up to 3840 Hz
- Super slim design and low power consumption
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the view distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
Visual engineering design and operation. Construction of 160 square meters of LED walls in 10 venues and their control and operation, plus supplying them with contents from a central studio.Project details