The LED poster makes the events and marketing communication exceptionally vibrant and unique, while providing a one-of-a-kind amazing visual experience!
The displays can share various applications and contents showing the history of the play and the actors, the creation and special solutions, “chronicles” of the play; they can also be used to display an overview of the season and/or information regarding the event in question.
The installation time is 10 minutes, regardless of the local conditions!
Content sharing options and control methods:
- Synchronized or asynchron content display.
- Plug and play, platform-independent (operating system-independent) operation.
- Real-time playback through network connection.
- The content on display can be fixed or mobile; it can be controlled via Windows, iOS and Android devices.
- The content can be updated through the WiFi connection in the built-in media player, orthrough USB for asynchron playback.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too!
The rental is possible with operation for which we provide technical staff or without technical staff, so-like dry hire.
The LED poster is a perfect replacement for every solution currently used to convey information(e.g. rollup, printed poster or TV monitor) indoors or even at storefronts.
We offer a comprehensive set of services for our LED poster system as well.
We create graphics for it, ship it, and we set it up for You!
The devices can be provided content in coordination with each other or separately, right after work on the graphics has been done.
As an independent marketing tool: It’s an ideal and innovative communication surface for malls, retail stores, brand chains, car salons, hotels, cultural events, exhibitions and other gatherings!
The LED poster eliminates the need for printing, there are no shipping, installation or other additional costs involved that would make single campaigns more expensive, be it the promotion of a product or the transfer of any other information.
General features of our equipment:
- SMD Technology 
- HD display quality
- The brightness exceeds 1500 nits and is three times brighter than LCD displays, so the system can be used at sunny outdoor events as well.
- 160° viewing angle
- High colour fidelitys
- Pixel distance (P ): 1.85-3mm
- Refresh rate up to 3840 Hz
- Super slim design and low power consumption
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the viewing distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
The client envisaged in the soon-to-be-launched Bánffy Stage of the Eiffel Art Studios a special projection surface which can be reeled (wound) up easily, thus providing for an excellent display of visual elements of the productions as well as an opp...Project details