The LED floor expands the visitors’ experience with touch-controlled interactive visual content!
Your fantasy creates new atmosphere!
Place the focal points of the events into the most ideal visual environment, be it an artist, performer, or a revolutionary new concept car! Your touch changes the immersive floor into a rippling lake or a speeding neon highway.
Interface optimized content
We construct an even surface with a high carrying capacity out of modular, high picture quality LED floor panels fit specifically for well-lit environments.
They can be installed and operated both indoors or outdoors. The brightness of the display can be optimally adjusted for both outdoor and indoor lighting conditions.
The controlled visual contents  are optimized and positioned by our system engineers in accordance with the constructed surface.
We design the necessary software and animations to fit the performance of the event, the performers and the artists.
LED technology is constantly evolving
We are in daily contact with our technology partners, following their recommendations, so we always use the latest technology and the best resolution LED displays and related video control processors for our newer and newer projects.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too
LED floor rental can be combined with operation, for which we provide technical staff, or without technical staff, as a so-called dry rental.
In case of dry rental, you can choose between delivery to your site or takeover of the rented equipment at our own site.
At the time of sale (in case of a fix installation) we provide the operating colleagues all the knowledge required for safe operation.
In addition, we provide information on warranty conditions and free regular maintenance during the warranty period at the time of sale / purchase.
In each case, we make an individual price offer
When determining the optimal price, after consultation and careful planning, we regard what type and size of equipment you want to choose, and for how long and wether you need technical staff in the case of rent.
The price offer includes the full cost of the investment / rental.
Are you looking for new visual and marketing tools? Customize the basics!
The LED floor was created for activity, it turns visual events into interactive experiences!
- Interactive effects, multi-touch surface: The integrated patented machine-human interaction system and 16 sensors in each module decrease the response time of the LED floor to 0.01 seconds.
- Entertaining interactive games: Several games developed in-house make the surface vibrant and interesting. The equipment supports uniquely developed applications and games as well. We design animations and applications for You based on the visual interior.
- High resilience, reliable operation: The floor is equipped with direct activity-sensing technology, and has a maximum load bearing capacity of 2000 kg/m 2 .
- Easy and precise assembly and installation: The many elements provide a stunning, large, uniform surface. The CNC machining process enables smooth assembly, and a more precise fit of the elements. The housing of the device consists of a 500x500 mm cast aluminium frame.
- The front and back surfaces are provided with IP65 class protection: The system can be set up at outdoor events as well!
- Modern technology: UNIVIEW i6.25 Interactive Floor LED / with P5.9 resolution  SMD technology LED modules. 
 LED control: You can fully control image parameters in real time with any of the LED video processors. Due to the universal architecture of LED control colourful (texts) surfaces can be displayed on top of a video, regardless of the exact model or configuration used. Aspect ratios can be set freely using the scaler.
Possible input sources of the controllers: HDMI, DVI, the scaler can receive signals from SDI, HD-SDI, VGA, and composite sources as well.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the viewing distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
Cetate Production Ltd., based in Romania, specializes in the manufacturing of beer benches and tents. The company planned to celebrate its 20th anniversary with a grand family day, inviting its employees and their family members to join in the fes...Project details
Similar to last year, Educatio Digitale Lernsysteme GmbH participated in the Driving Instructors’ Conference this year as well, now held in Hamburg. Our partner requested the setting up and operation of a display in the exhibition floor area provi...Project details