CUBE formation of LED scoreboard
During sports games the score, advertising, game information and videos for the audience can be displayed using our CUBE formation of LED scoreboards!
The scoreboard you’ve always wanted!
Center Scoreboards are universally uniquely designed, easy to maintain indoor central suspension scoreboard surfaces. They can be manufactured in all shapes and sizes, and are complete with extensive project documentation to show you that this is what you’ve always wanted!
The central scoreboard consists of 4 LED screens, typically 8 to 10 meters in height, or can be produced per request in various sizes: 7m², 9m², 15m², etc.
Its metal structure supports perfect fixture of the LED modules, and provides an attractive look for the CUBE.
The scoreboard is ideal for large, multi-purpose venues, for example arenas!
The Center Scoreboard is optimally suited to display videos during cultural events, i.e. concerts, thematic evenings or theatrical events.
You can choose fixed installation or rental equipment, too!
The rental is possible with operation for which we provide technical staff or without technical staff, so-like dry hire.
While designing the Center Scoreboard we take into account the aspect ratio that brings the best visual experience for both the audience and the sponsors.
The available aspect ratios are 4:3, 16:9, as well as custom ratios.
The LED screens can broadcast live view, ad spots and visual elements to the audience apart from the score and related information.
We suggest the solution best fit for the arena in question from among the available selection of weatherproof outdoor and indoor SMD technology LED Center Scoreboards  taking functionality into account when considering size and resolution (P value) .
The systems designed while considering the controlled displayable content , the number of visitors and the physical parameters of the environment are constructed in a modular fashion.
Content displayed on the LED screens can be easily programmed or controlled using a USB drive, cable connection, WiFi connection or video control.
General features of our equipment:
- SMD Technology
- They can be installed indoors or outdoors. During installation the elements can be either built on top of each other, or suspended.
- Outdoor modules are provided with IP65 waterproof protection on the front and back.
- Modular structure and easy maintenance. Due to its structure both the front and back surfaces can be maintained by a single person.
- Matching module sizes – be it 500x500 mm, 640x640 mm or 500x1000 mm, every module within a set is the same size, fitting together perfectly and with ease during construction. 500x500 mm and 500x1000 mm sets can be combined with each other.
- Flat and arched surfaces can also be created. During fitting, the modules can be adjusted in 90 degrees relative to each other.
- More stable signal transfer. The six-layer design of the PCB creates a more stable and reliable signal transfer.
- Due to the high brightness of the displays they can easily be seen even through great distances.
- The low pixel distance creates a stunning visual experience for the audience even in closed venues or stadiums.
 SMD: The new-generation, recessed, cube-shaped LEDs are durable, highly visible from a distance, and provide a more enjoyable visual experience.
 P value (pixel distance): The LED modules are made with light-weight diodes, spaced 1.8 to 10 mm apart. The P value represents the relative value of the diodes, expressed in millimetres both in the vertical and the horizontal direction. The ideal choice is always defined by the minimum viewing distance of the LEDs. As the view distance decreases, the suggested P value of the display decreases as well.
 LED control: You can fully control image parameters in real time with any of the LED video processors. Due to the universal architecture of LED control colourful (texts) surfaces can be displayed on top of a video, regardless of the exact model or configuration used. Aspect ratios can be set freely using the scaler.
Possible input sources of the controllers: HDMI, DVI, the scaler can receive signals from SDI, HD-SDI, VGA, and composite sources as well.
The Hungarian Water Polo Federation organised the 2020 BENU Men’s Hungarian Water Polo Tournament. All three rounds of the group matches took place across five locations (Budapest, Szeged, Szentes, Tatabánya, Kaposvár), where we contracted to install...Project details